|Map Reference TM196835|
|Multimap||Aerial View N/A|
Pulham Air Station opened in 1915 as a base for Royal Navy airships. In 1918 it passed to the Royal Air Force and remained in use until the early 1930s. One of it's hangars was dismantled and moved to Cardington where it still stands today.
Kinsey, Gordon (1988) Pulham Pigs
The story of Pulham and its Airships
Richard Flagg's photos of Pulham